I’ve been awarded ‘Very Inspirational Blogger Award’ by an amazing and a very inspiring blogger, Eva Tenter. I would like to say that she is a great writer and she always posts great things. Anyone could learn something from her posts and they all give out a lot of motivation.
The regular rules are (the rules vary a bit with each award, but they are generally the same):
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
I’ve decided to do the same thing as her and list out some awards, then list out some people, whom blogs I like to visit and they will then decide by themselves the award they want to pick.
Everyone is very good at writing. Everyone is very good at giving advices. Everyone is really good at expressing their feelings/thoughts. Therefore, even if you are not mentioned in this post (intentionally or unintentionally), I want to thank you for inspiring me and other people as well. I want to thank everyone for visiting my blog, following it, liking my posts, as well as comment on them and for those who nominate me for awards.
Here are the 15 bloggers:
– http://evatenter.wordpress.com/ – The amazing woman who nominated me!
And now, 7 things about me:
– I used to play piano.
– I love to sing!
– I like all summer things, tanning, swimming.. literally everything.
– I want to make a change in the world.
– I have two first names and I despise one of them.
– I may seem strong, but I am not.
Thank you for reading! 🙂