Here are my advices. I follow most of them and it works!
- Don’t panic.
- Stay positive.
- Don’t wait for too much information to accumulate.
- Focus on your exams.
- Plan: study plans, timetables, etc.
- Ask for help.
- Use revision papers.
- Study away from distractions.
- Don’t study with a couple of hours before your exam.
I usually don’t study with half day before the exam because I freak out and forget everything, but that’s just me.
- Have breaks.
For each 40-45 mins have 10-15 mins break.
- Drink a lot of water and eat well.
Might sound weird, but it’s true. When you study you need a lot of energy and food gives you that. Plus water will keep you hydrated.