– We will never be too old for sleepovers.
– Gossip isn’t a sin. It’s an art.
– We have this thing called feelings. don’t hurt them.
– We don’t wake up looking pretty. It takes time and effort.
– Sometimes is just never quite enough.
– We need to spend time with our girls.
– We hold grudges [sometimes] and we never forget the things that hurt.
– Makeup can hide so many things, like puffy eyes from crying of a broken heart.
– Never ever ask a girl how much she weights; or simply anything about her weight being too much or too little. Just don’t do it.
– Never ask a girl if she’s being b*tchy because of PMS.. because she will SHOOT you!
– Girls notice every little thing.
– Our eyes are located in our heads. Not our chest or butt. So when someone is not looking in our eyes, we know it!
– We get a feeling in our gut when things are wrong.
– Sometimes we trust because we want to, even when we know things are just lies.
-We hate liars and hypocrites.
Adapted from a longer version. Author: Unknown.
We’re just women.. complicated yet simple.. common yet unique.