The following list may be a cliché, but it’s also the truth.
1.Whatever you do, don’t just show up at our house, we run around in their underwear just like you do.
2. Don’t cheat on us. It may seem foolproof, but we tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, we will find out.
3. Never miss an opportunity to tell us we’re beautiful.
4. Don’t refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it’s because they’re jealous.
5. If we slap you hard, you deserved it.
6. Don’t be afraid to touch us if you want to. If we’re going out with you in the first place, it’s because we like being in your arms.
7. Not all of us eat like birds, a lot of us can eat like whales. (And I’m one of those ones.)
8. Every woman should eventually get three things from her man- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it’s not a serious relationship.
9. Make sure we get home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping us off, walk her to the door. If you aren’t dropping us off, call to be sure we’re home safely.
10. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the s**t out of him.
11. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull us closer. (I’d kill my boyfriend if he did it, so it doesn’t go to him and I.)
12. Go to a chick flick once in a while. We doesn’t care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
13. You’re dead meat if you can’t get along with our pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents and make sure to be nice to their animals.
14. Don’t be freaked out by PMS. It’s not gross, and it really does make us feel like s**t, so be understanding.
15. Don’t stress where you go for every date. We really only want to be with you.
16. If we complain that something hurts, rub it for us without being asked.
17. Girls are fragile. Even if you’re play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
18. Memorize our God damned birthdays. You forget our birthday and you’re basically screwed for life. (Totally goes to Mr. Boyfriend -.-)
19. Don’t give us something stupid for our birthday, Christmas or Valentine’s day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.
20. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that we really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
– Adapted from a longer version. Author: Anonymous.
This goes from a woman to all the men out there.
I must add that I’m almost 100% happy with how I’m being treated by my man. He’s not perfect, but neither am I.😉